Here at Leeds Mind we rely on the assistance of a great many volunteers to help us deliver our services and support our day-to-day work. We are very proud of the work that our volunteers do. We offer a variety of roles that you can get involved with, and would also be very interested to hear if you have any new ideas that you would like to support us with.
In return for your time and effort, we offer a supportive working environment, valuable work experience, involvement in social activities, the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge, access to training, supervision and travel expenses.
- Admin/Reception – call Suzanne Seaman on 0113 305 5800
- Befriending –click here for more details
- Counselling – no vacancies available at present
- IT Support – call 0113 230 2631
- Inkwell Arts – visit inkwellarts.org.uk/volunteering
- Mind Shops – see below
- Peer Support – peer support facilitators are required to attend group work before applying to volunteer, please contact the peer support team on 0113 305 5803 for more info
- Social and Activity Groups – call Lauren Blenkinsop on 0113 305 5800
- Local and community fundraising – call Lauren Blenkinsop on 0113 305 5800
- If what you’re interested in isn’t listed here, please give us a call anyway as we may be able to help you develop it
Mind shop opportunities
Mind Shop Volunteers Needed
The Mind shops at Headingley, Moortown and Otley and Garforth are always on the lookout for volunteers to help with till work, stock sorting, stock replenishment, window display, and so on. If you have time to spare and woudl like to volunteer in one of the local Mind shops please contact the shop managers direclty on the contact numbers below.
Headingley 0113 230 6050
Moortown 0113 318 8563
Otley 01943 468 129
Garforth 0113 318 0562