The Key Working service works with individuals who are looking to make changes to improve resilience and to achieve their goals. We use the Outcome Star to help identify two or three areas which individuals wish to focus on. Key Working partnerships are from 3 months to a maximum of 2 years.
Examples of areas we support people with:
- Finding meaningful use of time
- Increasing social contacts
- Educational, vocational and leisure activities
Referrals to our Key Working Service are currently CLOSED as our waiting list is at capacity. Please check back during July for an update on when we will re-open them.
The Leeds Mind Key Working Service requires a professional referral. As such, please note that self-referrals will not be accepted.
Please check the following criteria for the service before completing this form:
- The client has a severe and enduring mental health needs which impacts significantly on their daily life
- The client lives within the Leeds postcode area
- The client is aged 18 or over
- The client agrees to the referral being made
The referrer should fill out this referral form with the client present. If this is not possible, please fill it out to the best if your ability on their behalf (making sure you gain full consent from the client beforehand).
To discuss a potential client or referral, please contact Heather McDonald: email@example.com / 0113 305 5800
Wherever possible the online referral form should be used. However, if you require a paper copy of the form please contact Liddy Swales: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0113 305 5800