Vacancies- WorkPlace Leeds
Mental Health Employment Specialist - 1x 18.5 hr post funded until 31st March 2017
Mental Health Job Retention Specialists - 2 x 37 hr/week posts – 1 post funded until 31st March 2016 and 1 post funded until 31st March 2017
- Salary scale: NJC Scale 5, points 22-25
- Salary: £20,253 to £22,212 (pro rata for part time post)
- Base: De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5.
Closing date: 12noon Monday 13th July
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd July
Please download the following documents for your application:
• Job Description (inc Person Specification) and Information sheet
- Mental Health Job Retention Specialist (JD)
- Mental Health Job Retention Specialist (Information sheet)
Making an Application
CVs will not be accepted. Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications sent in any other format or via any other route/email address will not be accepted
- You will receive an automated response from this email address which is the ‘receipt of your application’
- We will contact candidates for interview by email within a week of the closing date.
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non- shortlisted applicants
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and a right to work in the UK check