Peer Support Service - Peer Support Coordinator – with responsibility for the delivery of The Big Lottery-funded Peer Support Programme in Leeds
Contract until 31st Jan 2017
Hours: 30/week with the possibility of extra hours on a sessional basis
Salary: Scale 5 point 22 (fixed scale point) annum, pro rata – actual £16,421
Base: Based at Clarence House initially; but with delivery of groups at various venues across Leeds
Closing: 12 noon – Friday 24th April
Interviews: Tuesday 5th May
Please download the following Job Description and Information sheet for your application (plus Application form and how to complete your Application form doc)
- Peer Support Coordinator (Job Description)
- Peer Support Coordinator (information sheet)
- Application form
- How to complete your application
WorkPlace Leeds – 3 posts
(please scroll to the bottom of the page for applicaiton information)
WorkPlace Leeds is a highly successful and innovative specialist employment and job retention service for individuals with mental health difficulties, based in Leeds.
This role involves working with a caseload of clients alongside their employers in supporting them to manage their mental health in the workplace and enabling them to retain their employment. In addition, the role also involves facilitating Being Well at Work courses and workshops.
If you answer yes to the following this may be the role for you:
- Do you have experience in working with employers
- Are you confident in negotiating/mediating?
- Are you a good listener, non-judgemental and able to be objective?
- Do you have an understanding of the issues that people with mental health issues face in the workplace?
- Do you want to make a difference to their lives in supporting them to retain their job and have pride and passion for this work?
- Do you know about reasonable adjustments and the Equalities Act?
- Do you have any experience in facilitating training/group work?
Salary: Scale 5 point 22 – 25 (£20,253- £22,212)
Hours: Full time (37hrs) per week and part-time (18.5 hrs) per week (Job share and part-time applicants welcome for all posts)
Base: De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, LS5
These posts are funded for 12 months in the first instance, after that they are subject to current funding being extended.
For more information and details of how to apply please visit www.leedsmind.org.uk
For an informal discussion about these posts prior to applying please Tel: 0113 230 2631 and speak to the following Team Leaders:
Mental Health Employment Specialist posts – Fiaz Amin
Mental Health Job Retention Specialist post – Mary Cunningham
Closing date: 12 noon – Monday 27th April 2015
Selection process/Interviews: Tuesday 12th and Thursday 14th May 2015
Please download the following documents for your application:
Relevant Job Description (inc Person Specification)
Relevant Information sheet
Making an Application
- CVs will not be accepted. Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications sent in any other format or via any other route/email address will not be accepted
- You will receive an automated response from this email address which is the ‘receipt of your application’.
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non- shortlisted applicants
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and a right to work in the UK check