Our Employment Support service aims to build your confidence and self-esteem, explore volunteering and training opportunities, and eventually help prepare you to look for and gain paid work when you are ready to do so.
Our support is tailored to your individual mental health and employment needs. We work with you, at your pace, to make that journey into work.
What our support includes:
- Regular one-to-one support, advice and guidance with an Employment Specialist
- Developing an action plan to achieve your workplace goals
- Onsite groups/ courses: confidence building, employability, job club, and IT
- Signposting and support to enrol on other courses and training
- Support to access volunteering opportunities
- Help with job search, application forms, CVs and interview preparation
- Continued support once you are in work
Am I eligible for Employment Support?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all of these questions then you’re eligible for our employment support services.
- Are you aged 18 or over?
- Are you currently experiencing mental health difficulties or do you have a diagnosis?
- Are you currently unemployed?
- Can you travel independently and are you able to make regular commitments?
- Are you motivated towards work and is your end goal to gain employment?
- Are you currently being supported by a Leeds Community Mental Health Team, Intensive Community Services, Community Forensics Service, The Assertive Outreach Team or Aspire? Or are you accessing The Vale, Stocks Hill Day Centre, Lovell Park Day Centre, the Community Alternatives Team, or Engage Housing?