Are you ready to help?
Here are our favourite flexible ideas that you can take on all year round! We've got some brilliant downloadable packs to make it even easier to run your own fundraising event to raise money for local mental health services!
Leeds Mind Picnic
If you’re raring to dust off your picnic basket, we have the perfect excuse to gather your community, friends and family together to share some sarnies (and maybe a cake or two!)
Just choose a date that works for you and download your free Picnic Pack which we’ve chocked full of canny ideas, adorable bunting and fun filled activities! So now the sun is shining, why not organise a picnic in aid of Leeds Mind?
600 Mile September Challenge
Fancy really going the distance for better mental health?
This September, why not challenge yourself and your tribe and take on the 600 Mile September Challenge for Leeds Mind?
Taking part is simple:
- Assemble your team
- Choose to walk, cycle or run 600 miles collectively between 1st – 30th September 2021
- Gather sponsorship online for Leeds Mind – Leeds Mind – Just Giving
- Create a 600 Mile September Challenge Strava group to record your miles and share you achievements – Click here to Setup a Strava Group
- Your team has a whole month to log your miles and raise funds for better mental health.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Sign up is FREE
- No minimum sponsorship, just whatever you can raise for Leeds Mind.
To register your team please contact email@example.com
The Great Leeds Mind Bake Off
Take your next bake sale to a whole other level! From keen bakers to complete novices of all ages, pick up your mixing bowls and wooden spoons and get creative.
Simply invite family & friends to join in the challenge, get baking, then share the fruits (or buns!) of your labour. You could even appoint judges to crown your very own “Leeds Mind Virtual Star Baker”!
Sell your bakes or ask each contestant and taster to donate £5 to Leeds Mind (or whatever you can afford)
To donate click here
Don’t forget to share your photos or videos on social media…disasters or masterpieces, don’t be shy!
Downloadable resources for the Great Leeds Mind Bake Off
Let's Get Quizzical
Could you give “The Governess” a run for her money? Have you got what it takes to sit in the infamous “Black Chair” ? Can you be relied upon to give a truly “Pointless” answer?
Here’s how to get involved:
- Challenge family and friends to a quiz night
- Choose where to do it – at home, at the pub or even online! (Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts or Skype, to name a few)
- Create a team. Or if you’re brave enough, play solo and go head-to-head
- Create a round of questions (or can be provided)
- Download quiz sheets and “Let’s Get Quizzical” winner certificate
- Let the quizzical battle commence!
- Each team donates £5 to Leeds Mind (or whatever you can afford)
To donate click here
How our donations help Leeds Mind
can fund a place in a group wellbeing session
can fund a counselling session
can fund a befriending social event
can fund a peer support session