Are you struggling with life or your mental health?
Online Peer Support now available! Please see the ‘Online peer support’ tab at the top of the page for up to date information about our online workshops, courses and support groups.
To book onto any of the sessions listed below please call us on:0113 305 5800 or email us: email@example.com. Places are limited so booking is essential.
Feedback on our online groups so far includes:
- “Although we are apart we can still support each other and are together online”
- “It’s easy to get stuck inside your own head in isolation so good to get input from others and get ideas and reminders about how to look after our wellbeing.”
- “It is possible to connect and get support online and I can meet new people online and face anxiety and it’s ok. It’s not as bad as I think it will be.”
- “I have learned how to look after myself when shielding from Covid-19. I have enjoyed being around others and learned from their experience.”
- “An awkward new format was made less awkward by great facilitating.”
Our face-to-face programme is currently on hold. Please revisit this page for updates
Our programme includes:
Skills courses and workshops
- You may be required to attend an Introduction to Group Work session before attending some groups – please see the programme for details and dates.
- Groups have a maximum capacity and often get fully booked. Contact us to find out which groups have spaces.
Projects and Partnerships
West Yorkshire & Harrogate Suicide Bereavement Service
Compassionate support for people bereaved by suicide across West Yorkshire and Harrogate. Please visit https://wyhsbs.org.uk/ for more information.
The THRU project (Talk, Help, Relate, Understand) offers Peer Support for young people aged between 16 and 25. We currently have two weekly support groups and are working with CAMHS and Leeds City College to provide courses for young people they are working with.
Please see the Peer Support Programme (yellow button above) for a list of THRU groups. There’s also a video you can watch about the team’s ‘outstanding contribution to peer support’.