Our Employment Support service aims to build your confidence and self-esteem, explore volunteering and training opportunities, and eventually help prepare you to look for and gain paid work when you are ready to do so.
Our support is tailored to your individual mental health and employment needs. We work with you, at your pace, to make that journey into work.
What our support includes:
- Regular one-to-one support, advice and guidance with an Employment Specialist
- Developing an action plan to achieve your workplace goals
- Onsite groups/ courses: confidence building, employability, job club, and IT
- Signposting and support to enrol on other courses and training
- Support to access volunteering opportunities
- Help with job search, application forms, CVs and interview preparation
- Continued support once you are in work
Am I eligible for Employment Support?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all of these questions then you’re eligible for our employment support services.
- Are you aged 18 or over?
- Are you receiving support from one of the following?
- Secondary Care Mental Health Services
- Community Mental Health Service
- Leeds City Council Mental Health Day Opportunities
- LiveWell Leeds
- Is your mental health impacting on your employment goals?
- Are you motivated to start your journey towards paid employment?
- Are you currently unemployed?
- Are you able to travel independently and make regular commitments?
Speak to your support worker who will fill out the form below, or give us a call on 0113 230 2631.
“It seemed like whether it was work or outside work or mental health I don’t think there was an area where they were not ever able to help me.”