Our work with employers
WorkPlace Leeds works with employers and businesses across Leeds and the surrounding area to help in our work with employment and job retention support for those with mental health difficulties.
Why do we work with local businesses?
Workplace Leeds seek to build relationships with local businesses to:
- Understand the nature of the local job market
- Gain greater insight into particular sectors, roles and routes into them
- Understand the recruitment needs of local businesses
- Understand and learn about inclusive recruitment practices, wellbeing support for staff and reasonable adjustments being used
- Support local organisations with their recruitment needs
- Advise on improving recruitment practices and mental health and wellbeing support in the workplace
How could your organisation help us?
- Offer a work trial
- Offer a work placement
- Provide an automatic interview, bypassing the application stage
- Provide mock interviews
- Provide CV, application form and cover letter support for your specific sector/ role
- Mentor a WorkPlace Leeds client
- Chat to a clients about your role/ sector
- Deliver a talk at one of our Virtual Job Clubs
If you would like to support us, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0113 230 2631.