Fancy going the distance for better mental health?
This September, challenge yourself and your tribe and take on the 600 Mile September Challenge for Leeds Mind.
Leeds Mind has partnered with York Mind, Hull & East Yorkshire Mind, Middlesbrough & Stockton Mind and Mind in Bradford, to bring you the 600 Mile September Challenge. We’re asking you to assemble a team, then between you, walk, cycle or run 600 miles collectively between 1st – 30th September.
You can gather sponsorship for Leeds Mind or for your local Mind listed above – set up your JustGiving page for Leeds Mind here: https://www.justgiving.com/leedsmind
Logging your miles online is easy – either join the 600 Mile September Challenge Strava group and record your miles, or input your miles manually on your JustGiving Page.
Get involved, step-by-step:
- Assemble your team
- Choose to walk, cycle or run 600 miles collectively between 1st – 30th September 2020
- Gather sponsorship online for Leeds Mind – Leeds Mind – Just Giving
- Join the 600 Mile September Challenge Strava group & record your miles & share you achievements 600 Mile September Challenge – Strava Group
- Your team has a whole month to log your miles and raise funds for better mental health.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Sign up is FREE
- No minimum sponsorship, just whatever you can raise for Leeds Mind.
To register you team please contact email@example.com