Leeds Mind is launching Living With My Loss – a group for young people (ages 10 to 20) who have experienced any traumatic bereavement.
The group will run over six weeks from 8th August – 12th September 2023.
We will meet at the same time and place every week – 6pm – 7:30pm, at St George’s Centre, Leeds.
Group members will support each other in a safe space to explore:
- How grief and loss makes us feel
- Managing difficult feelings
- Triggers and stress
- Developing resilience and ways to cope
Week-by-week, the sessions will cover:
- 8th August – Introduction session
- 15th August – What is loss?
- 22nd August – What is stress?
- 29th August – Milestones
- 5th September – Resilience
- 12th September – My goals
The full address is:
St George’s Centre,
60 Great George Street,
Leeds, LS1 3DL.
Open to anyone living in Leeds.
To book a place, please call 0113 305 5800 or email SBS@leedsmind.org.uk.
If you have been affected by suicide, please consider accessing our Suicide Bereavement Services. You can find more information on the service here: https://www.leedsmind.org.uk/suicide-bereavement-services-west-yorkshire/