Are you looking for a challenging and exciting new job role or a career change? Take a look through the Leeds Mind job vacancies and see if there’s something for you. Working for Leeds Mind is rewarding, as every day you are working to improve the mental health of the people in the local area through our large range of supportive services. If you’d like to help make a real difference to the mental health of your local community, choose a charity job from the selection below and apply today.`
We currently have the following vacancy
- Team Leader – Peer Support – Temporary maternity cover
Please see below for further details of the vacancy.
You will need to download the following:
In addition you will need to download the Job Description (including Person Specification) and Information sheet of the role you are interested in applying for see below.
Making an Application
- CVs will not be accepted.
- You will need to download the Application form, save it, complete it and then email back to us (As a word document). The form cannot be completed online
- Applications sent in any other format or via any other route/email address will not be accepted
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an automated response from this email address which is the ‘receipt of your application
- We aim to contact candidates for interview by email within a week of the closing date
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non – shortlisted applicants
1. Team Leader – Peer Support – Temporary maternity cover
37 hours per week
SO2 point 32, £28,485
Clarence House, 11 Clarence Rd Horsforth, LS18 4LB
Temporary maternity cover up to 12 months, starting on Monday 5th March 2018.
Monday 8th January 2018 at 12 noon
Friday 26th January 2018
Leeds Mind is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Vulnerable Adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Leeds Mind) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.