Are you looking for a challenging and exciting new job role or a career change? Take a look through the Leeds Mind job vacancies and see if there’s something for you. Working for Leeds Mind is rewarding, as every day you are working to improve the mental health of the people in the local area through our large range of supportive services. If you’d like to help make a real difference to the mental health of your local community, choose a charity job from the selection below and apply today.
Leeds Mind Vacancies
There are no open vacancies at this time. Please see below for advice on recently closed vacancies:
Peer Support Group and Development Worker (Young People)
Live Well Leeds Administrator
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the recruitment for these roles is now on hold. Shortlisting and interviews will not take place as planned, but will be postponed until further notice. We will keep all applications on file, however if you wish to withdraw your application please contact HRServices@leedsmind.org.uk.
To Make an Application:
- CVs will not be accepted
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications sent in any other format or via any other route/email address will not be accepted
- You will receive an automated response from this email address which is the ‘receipt of your application’
- We will contact candidates for interview by email within a week of the closing date
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non- shortlisted applicants
Leeds Mind is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Vulnerable Adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Leeds Mind) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check
Leeds Mind is an Equal Opportunities employer Reg charity number: 10076