You can make a donation and support us by clicking the green donate button above.
“You can now donate to Leeds Mind via text. It’s quick and easy & free. Simply text LMND01 and the amount your wish to donate (for example LMND01 £5) to number: 70070”.
Together with other charities worldwide, we are seeing our income decrease as events are cancelled and our corporate and community fundraising partners cease any non-essential activity amidst the outbreak of coronavirus. Here are some ways you could support us while there are still restrictions on what we can all do:
- You could consider a virtual run to raise money for us, which you can still do while observing social distancing guidelines
- You could do a virtual fundraiser, such as a virtual bake off or online quiz. We’ve made some resources to help you with this, which you can find here
- Amazon Smile – a simple and automatic way for you to support a charity of your choice every time you shop, at no cost to you. Select Leeds Mind as your chosen charity
- JustGiving – make a donation to us via our JustGiving Page. You can even leave a message letting us know what’s motivated your donation
- Payroll Giving – give more for less by giving to a charity straight from your gross salary (before tax is deducted). Get in touch if you’re interested in payroll giving
Sign up to an event
If you would like to support Leeds Mind by organising a fundraising event please contact:
Gemma Green email: email@example.com
Charli Brunning email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 0113 3055800
Just Giving is an easy and completely free way to set up a fundraising page. It only takes a few minutes to get up and running. You can write your own personal fundraising story, add photos & videos, and your friends and family can support and watch the progress of your fundraising event via the internet.
If you would like to set up a page in support of Leeds Mind, please click here.
“We are lucky enough to have had a number of people and organisations fundraising for Leeds Mind. If you would like to show your support to those currently raising money for us, please visit their Just Giving pages – links can be found in our blog entries below.”
Leeds Mind supported in global mental health campaign Originating in Canada, Break the Silence is a campaign focussing on reducing the stigma around mental health and raising awareness. In previous years, the campaign has been